Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grosser than Gross?

It's T.M.I. time. We're at that point in training where it's gross, I'm tired and hungry all the time, and I've no filter left. You've been warned.

Today, the only time for speedwork was before a morning appointment. When I have to go to the gym and get cleaned up there, I pay a buck and get a towel from the enterprising little juice bar across from the gym. Only I guess I never noticed that they're not open early in the morning. I made this important discovery after I was already yucky from my run, raising the question: which is groser? Skip my shower and put clean clothes on a stinky body? Or shower and towel off using my now-sweaty running clothes? I opted for #2, and tried not to get to close to anyone for the rest of the day.

Also, since we're complaining: Mister man with something to prove, of all the treadmills in the gym, why do you have to pick the one next to me? Aren't you worried you'll get whiplash from your constant turning to check my speed? And don't you realize that no matter how much stinky cologne you wear, you're not going to impress a girl going a couple of miles per hour faster than you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Running Mix